Are you ready to reimagine motherhood?
Become the mother you want to be.
Individual and Group Coaching Services
AS SEEN IN
Thinking and Trying
New Classes Starting Soon
- Course 3 Month Intensive Course and Coaching Support Online
Beta Version Starts March 7th 2018
A Sneak Peak at What's Coming Soon....
BETA TESTERS WANTED: 3 MONTH COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE COURSE AND SUPPORT GROUP
- Have you dreamed of being a mother from a young age or just recently felt the urge to bring new life into this world?
- Are scared to give up on a partner and do it alone?
- Are you wondering if you want to pursue being a single mother via sperm donation?
- Or maybe you've made the choice to do it alone, but you're feeling overwhelmed by choices and concerns.
What if you could short cut the process by:
1) Getting a jump start on the necessary research
2) Processing your fears and concerns with a group of like-minded women and
3) Tapping into your clarity so you can move forward quickly?This comprehensive course combines self-study, and group support all using the Embodied Clarity Approach to help you move from indecision, doubt and anxiety to greater clarity and confidence.
4 Private Session Package with 60 Days Email SupportWhen your doctor first mentions the of use donor eggs or adoption, it can be devastating. I know I shut down, unwilling to listen to her advice. Letting go of a genetic link to your child can feel catastrophic. Not only do you need to mourn the lack of genetic connection, but you need to understand and process your options.
- Understand your emotional hooks: what does giving up on a genetic connection mean to you? How can you release that to move forward?
- When to give up on using my own eggs and when to move on.
- Options for egg donation: fresh or frozen eggs, vs embryo adoption etc
- Options for adoption and fostering
- Emotional support and guidance as you address your emotional landscape
- Mind/body tools to help you through the big emotions
- Information: an overview of options
- Research assistant: I’ve researched most of the topics and can jumpstart your information gathering, but when I can’t I’ll jump in with you to find the information you need.
- Sounding board to process the options. Sick of trying to process your options and emotions with friends, partner or family. Does it feel like no one really gets it? I’m here to listen, inform, play devil’s advocate and mirror back what I hear. I’ve been through it and dove deep into both the research and the grief so I can guide you through it.
Pregnancy and Beyond
New Courses Coming Soon.....
- Each call will begin and end with a mind/body technique for staying centered and grounded during your pregnancy as well as fostering mobility throughout pregnancy.
- A check in
- Coaching or sharing for anyone who needs extra attention
- A Check out.
Didn't Find What You Were Looking For?
Happy to work with you individually on any of the topics below.
How can you leverage the benefits of being a single mom to reimagine how you show up as a mother. Being a mother challenges us every day and can cause women to question themselves.
The Choice Mama Baby Project
Calling Forward The Qualities You Want To Use To Approach Your 2021 Vision As we emerge into 2021, many of us will be looking at what we want to cultivate, center around, and call forward in 2021. For many that means setting New Year’s Resolutions…right? Well, the thing about resolutions is that they often carry…
How These 10 SMC’s Talk to Their Children About Being Donor-Conceived If you’re contemplating becoming a single my by choice (SMC), it’s normal to worry about what it will be like to explain their are donor-conceived using a sperm donor and in some cases an egg donor as well. The latest research suggests that being open…
Single moms by choice deserve support just like any other person. That’s why I couldn’t believe it when someone close to me told me, “You can’t expect support because you decided to have a kid on your own.” And, they made clear, that meant I shouldn’t ask or expect emotional, financial, or logistical support. In…
Happy Mother’s Day single moms and single moms-to-be! To all of you hard-working, amazing solo moms wearing 16 different hats trying to keep you and your kids afloat during quarantine, or desperately wishing to be moms, I see you! I think being a single mom in quarantine is the biggest test of single motherhood I’ve…
Birth Prep for Solo Pregnant Mamas Have you been thinking about the day you will give birth? I’m sure it’s mixed with excitement and trepidation. Being a single mom about to give birth isn’t easy. But you are strong and will make it through. Yet, there are some things to consider when you are…
When you are trying to conceive (TTC) it’s hard to manage the constant cycle of hope and despair. You want to stay positive while trying but then it’s crushing when you get a negative. It’s easy to get deflated, lose energy to keep going or simply feel tender and hurt. The ups and downs are…
Mindset Shifts–How To Make Difficult Choices (Like Becoming A Single Mom) Feel Positive Do you ever wish you could shift your mindset and make becoming a single mom by choice feel like an empowered choice? When I talk to many women who are trying to decide whether to take the leap t single motherhood, they…
After my blog post about Father’s Day here in Mexico, many of you have asked how it went. In case you missed the first blog post my son’s school was originally planning to combine a Father’s Day activity with an invitation for the firefighters to come to our school for a water fight. Aiden initially refused…
Recently, I’ve been noticing that my 5-year-old son is going through a new phase in his processing that we are a mom-and-kid family—there is no dad in the picture since I used a sperm donor (often referred to as a single mom by choice). I know he’s processing because I’ve been getting reports from school…
For single moms, coping with postpartum depression can be especially difficult because they don’t have a partner who can share the load of looking after a newborn or spot the signs of depression when it starts to appear. Depending on their support network, they might also lack emotional support. “One of the things that didn’t…
I would love to hear from you.
(415) 305-4692 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to get on our waiting list for the Solo Pregnancy Support Group.
Join the newsletter
Stay updated about upcoming courses
Back to Top