Are you ready to reimagine motherhood?
Become the mother you want to be.
Individual and Group Coaching Services
AS SEEN IN
Thinking and Trying
New Classes Starting Soon
- Course 3 Month Intensive Course and Coaching Support Online
Beta Version Starts March 7th 2018
A Sneak Peak at What's Coming Soon....
BETA TESTERS WANTED: 3 MONTH COMPREHENSIVE ONLINE COURSE AND SUPPORT GROUP
- Have you dreamed of being a mother from a young age or just recently felt the urge to bring new life into this world?
- Are scared to give up on a partner and do it alone?
- Are you wondering if you want to pursue being a single mother via sperm donation?
- Or maybe you've made the choice to do it alone, but you're feeling overwhelmed by choices and concerns.
What if you could short cut the process by:
1) Getting a jump start on the necessary research
2) Processing your fears and concerns with a group of like-minded women and
3) Tapping into your clarity so you can move forward quickly?This comprehensive course combines self-study, and group support all using the Embodied Clarity Approach to help you move from indecision, doubt and anxiety to greater clarity and confidence.
4 Private Session Package with 60 Days Email SupportWhen your doctor first mentions the of use donor eggs or adoption, it can be devastating. I know I shut down, unwilling to listen to her advice. Letting go of a genetic link to your child can feel catastrophic. Not only do you need to mourn the lack of genetic connection, but you need to understand and process your options.
- Understand your emotional hooks: what does giving up on a genetic connection mean to you? How can you release that to move forward?
- When to give up on using my own eggs and when to move on.
- Options for egg donation: fresh or frozen eggs, vs embryo adoption etc
- Options for adoption and fostering
- Emotional support and guidance as you address your emotional landscape
- Mind/body tools to help you through the big emotions
- Information: an overview of options
- Research assistant: I’ve researched most of the topics and can jumpstart your information gathering, but when I can’t I’ll jump in with you to find the information you need.
- Sounding board to process the options. Sick of trying to process your options and emotions with friends, partner or family. Does it feel like no one really gets it? I’m here to listen, inform, play devil’s advocate and mirror back what I hear. I’ve been through it and dove deep into both the research and the grief so I can guide you through it.
Pregnancy and Beyond
New Courses Coming Soon.....
- Each call will begin and end with a mind/body technique for staying centered and grounded during your pregnancy as well as fostering mobility throughout pregnancy.
- A check in
- Coaching or sharing for anyone who needs extra attention
- A Check out.
Didn't Find What You Were Looking For?
Happy to work with you individually on any of the topics below.
How can you leverage the benefits of being a single mom to reimagine how you show up as a mother. Being a mother challenges us every day and can cause women to question themselves.
The Choice Mama Baby Project
Stacy tried for 8 years to have a baby. “Infertility is such a dark tunnel and it’s really really easy to get sucked up into that dark tunnel.” –Stacy After trying with her own eggs, Stacy had to get really clear about why she wanted to have a baby. Specifically she had to decide whether…
When is it the right time to have a baby? Many women who are considering having a baby alone, want to know when they will be ready to have a baby alone? When should they move forward and do it alone? The honest answer is probably never. And, you’ll never know if you were ready…
One of the most common concerns people bring up to me is who and how to tell other people about their child’s donor conception. It most regularly comes up for me when I’m talking to women about the use of an egg donor, but it’s relevant for anyone who’s used a sperm donor, adopted or…
What do you do when you really want something, but you’re not sure you can pull it off? Like those big, bold life choices, should you become a single mother by choice, quit your job or travel the world with your child? Do you get put off by the enormity of the decision, feeling like…
If you’ve decided to move forward as a single mom by choice, a lesbian couple or otherwise in need of a sperm donor, there comes a time when you need to pick a sperm donor. For most people they’ve never done anything like it. You’re choosing the person to provide half the genetic material for…
So, you think you want to be a single mom via sperm donation, and you’ve made an appointment to see a Reproductive Endocrinologist or fertility doctor. You may have waited months to see this doctor so you want to be as prepared as possible for the appointment. The first step is getting clear about your…
Why I Chose Donor Egg IVF in Mexico I shut my computer screen and took a deep breath. After months of stress, I finally had a sense of calm. I had just watched a video of the doctor at a fertility clinic in Cancun, Mexico being interviewed about Donor Egg IVF in Mexico. While it…
It’s the moment you’ve been anticipating–the day you get to bring your baby home. All your the time spent trying to get pregnant or adopt and become a mom is finally approaching–but you’re terrified about being at home as a single mom to a newborn. For any mom, coming home from the hospital can be…
When I was choosing my sperm donor, I naively assumed that the sperm bank policies would be roughly the same across all banks. I got a few recommendations about what sperm banks other people had used and chose the one that had the most useful information about the specific donors. I did not, however, spend…
Your heart might stop a few times–then be warmed by the sweet connections. One things for sure, you will be fascinated and better educated after reading Scattered Seeds: In Search of Family and Identity in the Sperm Donor Generation. Author, Jacqueline Mroz has done a wonderful job highlighting the issues with the lack of regulation…
I would love to hear from you.
(415) 305-4692 • email@example.com
Subscribe to get on our waiting list for the Solo Pregnancy Support Group.
Join the newsletter
Stay updated about upcoming courses
Back to Top